– Canola Oil contains half the amount of saturated fat usually found in corn oil, olive oil, and soybean oil.
– Mono-unsaturated fatty acids is the most abundant fat in canola oil and is a good source of omega-3 fats that’s good for your heart.
– Compared to palm oil and olive oil, canola oil has a higher amount of poly-unsaturated fatty acids. It has a ratio of omega-6 fat (linoleic acid) and omega-3 fat (alpha-linolenic acid) of 2:1.
– A great oil for salad dressings, saute?ing, baking, stir-frying, and grilling.
– Medium smoke point, which means you can use it for baking and stir frying, but not higher temperature deep-frying.